Peanut Butter Balls
Cooking necessary. Very easy to make and so delicious!
-12oz Creamy Peanut Butter
-2 sticks softened margarine (or butter)
-2 boxes powdered sugar
-12oz bag of semisweet chocolate morsels
-1 bar of Gulf Wax parafin
1) Mix the peanut butter with the softened butter.
2) Add the sugar a little at a time, stirring well.
3) The mixture will become stiff (it may not take all of the sugar).
4) Roll the mixture into small balls.
5) Melt the chocolate and wax over very low heat.
6) Dip the balls in one at a time to coat them.
7) Place on wax paper until dry.
8) Store in an airtight container.