Christmas Peanut Popcorn Balls
Easy to do. Cooking. Adult supervision is needed.
-5 cups popped corn
-1/2 cup of white sugar
-1/2 cup light corn syrup
-1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1) Keep popped corn crispy in 300 F oven.
2) Combine sugar and corn syrup in saucepan.
3) Cook stirring constantly, till mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
6) Immediately pour over warm popcorn; mix gently to coat.
7) With buttered hands, form into 10 popcorn balls.