Easy to do. Very delicious. Frying. Adult supervision is required.
Serves a family of four.
-1 cup of all-purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
1) Mix together in a bowl. Add enough milk that batter is not lumpy and can
TO BE DONE BY A ADULT ONLY
2) In a large frying pan add vegetable oil. (1/3 inch)
3) Heat oil.
4) Using a tablespoon, make 6 small pancakes at a time. (Use a tablespoon of
batter to make 1 pancake.)
5) Flip frequently.
6) Remove from oil when both sides are a golden brown.
7) Serve with butter and maple syrup (or table syrup)